• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

ALOT OF NICE RADIOS!!!!!

dxhound

Nov 17, 2006
First, A MINT!!! Magnum Delta Force, In the box LIKE NEW!!! I used it one time for 30 minutes and returned it to the box. This is one of the last ones made with the receiver upgrade from the factory. Comes with everything it did new! $265 shipped

9.9 out of 10 HR2510!! Only flaw is one VERY VERY tiny scratch under the FLOCK button..MINT everywhere else!!! Comes with MIC and accessory plug. $265 shipped!!!

10 out of 10 MINT LIKE NEW HR 2510 in the box with all accessories that came new with it. Taken out of the box to Modify and try out. She has been taken out of the box once every two months and powered on to keep capacitors from drying out. At one time the light bulb went out so I added a blue light for a beautiful blue display. $300 shipped!!!

kenwood 1kw Low Pass Filter $40 shipped

Magnum 257 no receive, New face plate and mic jack added. Removed the audio IC KIA7217ap to replace it but I dont have one....Just need to clean out shack! Transmitted fine! Looks great $95 shipped

Aries A SWR 460 500 watt automatic digital SWR Watt meter. GOOD VERSION with the rocker switch and BRIGHT LEDS!!! 9 out of 10 shape! Works great $210 shipped

ALSO I have over $1500 in RC Airplane stuff. Spektrum GHz 7 Channel radio, anda bunch others....Plane, fuel, batteries and a buch of support gear! Asking $500

Pics soon to come

I will upload them tomm. eve. They will both look NEW!! I will try to get a close up of the one with the tiny scratch, but its so small I doubt I will be able to

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.