• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

always the last to know about new parts

1iwilly

Dec 7, 2008
found this kit looks good site click on translate for english=http://www.ham-international.eu/pag...q5zGj6dXUraNwZSkwUBs-yLCUDlNylLEFpA2rGVJZKynw

Replacement of the 2SC1969 (PA)
by Kit MOSFET!

Automatic bias adjustment!
Automatic bias adjustment!

Complete kit with assembly instructions

Watts AM, 20 Watts FM; 20W Watts SSB (PeP) For Cybernet panel or other, PTBM059, 121, 133,...

MOSFET_3.jpg

Someone's been paying attention!

1681044147747.png

Almost a dead ringer for what was free here...

"What was" is a loose term - seems that the site is either reorganizing or the server is "accidentally" relocating some posts and threads...

If you are using Google chrome, you can click the English button.

The TW232S

It is an omnidirectional table microphone with built-in compression amplifier.

This very sensitive microphone excels not only in its solid and elegant construction, but even more in its very high level of modulation.

It guarantees very good comprehensibility, both for local communication and for DX communication.
The pad is of the dynamic type and a lever allows you to engage the microphone in the blocked position to have your hands free. Its response curve is between 200 and 5000 Hz, it is powered by a 9V rectangular battery (6LR61, PP3).

In Conclusion:

THE TW232S is the ideal table microphone for all kinds of applications, its reliability and its robustness has almost become legendary its only defect and the fragility of the flap where the battery is housed and very few are still in good condition, if some of you need a valve , I redesigned a generic version of it and I can 3D print it at a lower cost, don't hesitate to contact me, by MAIL .

This model that I have has the particularity of being champagne color which is not common, it is usually found in black.

Reactions: Smokinone
It comes wired with Pin 2 as the common.

1681687364877.png

Just remember to reverse Pin 1 and 2 - Make Pin 1 common and 2 Audio Pin 3 for Pin 4 (Pin 3 becomes TX (Emission) - While Pin 4 - is Rouge (Receive))- you'll have a good mic for a Cobra 29!

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
Someone's been paying attention!

Almost a dead ringer for what was free here...

"What was" is a loose term - seems that the site is either reorganizing or the server is "accidentally" relocating some posts and threads...
Has anyone used one of these or something similar? Also, how does it mount to the heatsink?

That nylon flat head slotted screw can be removed and the OEM threaded (If it's a Cobra 29 and those sorts) can be used without too many problems just mount using insulated flat Mica washer, that screw (if the heat sink panel is threaded) or bolt - with insulating washer (for around those traces.)

Else if you were creative you could drill out (refer to the Heat sink panel not that board) and not even need to re-tap the hole to fit that nylon screw head

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.