• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Am I doing something wrong need help?

Here is the probe im using from my scope. I had another freq counter and sold the probe with it might of sold the wrong one as I have 2 the same.
I tried both my probes and same results cane get any reading at tp1 tr13.

I will check later today again to make sure and post back here the readings.

Like I mentioned the radio works great no problems power swr receive ssb and am all work good. Was just checking to make sure all is good had some spare time.

If this is the wrong probe what would be good to use with an Elenco F-1000 freq counter.
I have 3 inline counters and all read the same frequency spot on
I can't help with the radio issues, but I have had issues with probes in the past.
I finally purchased a Probe Master 4901-2RA, made in the USA. Very good quality from what I was used to using. Cleared up a lot of testing issues for me. I'm not a super tech like a lot of the guys here, but good tools are essential no matter what trade you work in. I have a hard enough time trying to figure out what I'm doing without having equipment problems.
Just my .02 cents worth.
Good luck.

I can't help with the radio issues, but I have had issues with probes in the past.
I finally purchased a Probe Master 4901-2RA, made in the USA. Very good quality from what I was used to using. Cleared up a lot of testing issues for me. I'm not a super tech like a lot of the guys here, but good tools are essential no matter what trade you work in. I have a hard enough time trying to figure out what I'm doing without having equipment problems.
Just my .02 cents worth.
Good luck.
Im sure its the probes as I think I sold my good probe when I sold my spare freq counter did not use. So I ordered a set from amazon 1x and 10x switchable so im hoping the 1x will read with no problems.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.