• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Amateur Radio Shops in Spokane or CDA Odaho?

thercman

Feb 9, 2012
Well I am trying to google search a shop that sells equipment and all I can find are specifically for businesses. Does anyone know of a place locally or should I just order from the Internet?

I figured with a population of almost 500k there would be at least one place that sold them. Maybe someone locally will know. I'll try the local club web pages. There are like 15 of them. lol

Unfortunately it is still a niche hobby. In SOCAL where we have a couple bazillion people and probably 20,000 hams, we only have about three actual ham radio stores.

I have had goodluck with Hamradio Outlet, both in person and online.

Ham Radio Outlet - World's Largest Supplier of Amateur Radio (Ham Radio) Equipment. Sales, Supplies, and Service.

I have also had almost as good an experience with Amateur Electronic Supply. (Service after the sale isn't quite up to HRO--or maybe it is different when you are there in person than when you are on the phone...)

Welcome to AESHAM.COM

I notice Amazon is selling ham radio gear, and almost everything else. But if you have any questions or may need help after the sale, I think it is better to go with a place that only hires hams....

Dave_W6DPS

... I'll try the local club web pages. There are like 15 of them. lol

That is always a good way to go when you are starting out. Plenty of old hands to tell you their experience in the area, not to mention show you the toys they use. It usually isn't hard to findthe local expert(s) on what ever you are trying to do. Also things you may not have thought about doing. There is a lot of stuff in this hobby.

Dave_W6DPS

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated