1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice

Amazon Drones - possible interference?

Discussion in 'General Ham Radio Discussion' started by Big Kahuna, Jun 6, 2019.

1. DainBramage

DainBramage Well-Known Member

puck that bitch

kopcicle and Shadetree Mechanic like this.

2. kopcicle

kopcicle Sr. Member

The intended reference was "anti-aircraft" however I will never pass up an opportunity to remind.

2315 Robert likes this.
  3. Robb

Robb Yup

A shotgun would work easily as well.
    Just remember to yell 'pull!" before you fire.
    Result?
    Dead drone . . .

#18 Robb, Jun 7, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
    binrat likes this.
  4. N0NB

N0NB Active Member

Well, if one will drop off a misdirected K4 on my place, I won't mind at all! Of course, Amazon won't be handling Elecraft shipments and I'm too far out in the sticks so they'll stick with UPS.