• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ammo Availability In Your Area ?

My Ruger Blackhawk .45 is a lowly 2-screw

upload_2021-5-3_8-50-13.jpeg

I have a 3 screw also , I think Ralph has this one also 22 w/ changeable 22 mag cylinder . I must admit what a difference in a 22 mag !(y) Stay Healthy & Safe ! 73 & God Bless ! Leo
I have a 3 screw .22 Mag only, 6-1/2" barrel. That thing is a powerhouse. I've heard it said that .22 Mag in a revolver is equal to .22 LR in a rifle. I'm here to tell you that's not true. A 40 grain bullet in a rifle-length .22 LR will do 1250-1300 fps; same bullet weight in a 6-1/2" .22 Mag will do about 1600 fps.

Old post to re activate but,, wow ammo is getting in short supply due to all the shipping issues recently. Have you noticed less food at the store also ?
Hunting Store where I get ammo had only one brand of 9mm recently,, usually they have many types/brands/weights

Old post to re activate but,, wow ammo is getting in short supply due to all the shipping issues recently. Have you noticed less food at the store also ?
Hunting Store where I get ammo had only one brand of 9mm recently,, usually they have many types/brands/weights
Yes indeed less food in stores! I got a lot of ammo 2 years ago along with quite a few boxes of arrows for my bow (the coming shortage was kind of obvious). About 30 miles from me there is a guy that sells high power air rifles and .22's; only high end stuff from Germany (mainly DIANA and WEIHRAUCH) but for the last year and a half he had zero stock. Usually he had a very good selection and sold a lot of them (he also always had a table at gun shows). Some businesses must be in really bad shape because of no inventory, no sales, no income and still pay taxes, all because of government tirrany:mad:

Shops full, plenty fuel, plenty ammo here in the gunshops.
Though i have my supply here N110 powder of Vihtavuori, primers and bullets galore for the .357M and .30 US carbine .30.
.22LR about 2000 left Winchester super speed.
Bought the .22LR this summer same price as 2 years back that is how long 2000 round last here for the Walther GSP target pistol.
150 Euro's for 2000 is here decent price in the Netherlands.
Have fun shooting ;)

I have about 3000 Federal primers for the carbine, 4000 CCI for the S&W .357 M revolver and Desert Eagle in .357M.
Enough to get by for a few years, they were on offer last year so i bought a lot.....;)
Dry stored they last long.

Reactions: Rebel Outlaw
Was in to Cabelas here yesterday. Stock is very low on ammo. NO 9mm and VERY little 22LR. Only a few boxes of 12 gauge left and that was larger shot sizes like 00 or so. Not much in other gauges either. Rifle cartridges such as 17 HMR and .308 were in moderate supply as well as 22-250 and .243. Didn't check much of anything else but there was a lot of empty shelf space. My main concern is 22LR, 9mm, and some 12 gauge and 28 gauge. Got lots of 22LR and 9mm and enough 12 and 28 to last me a while. Don't really shoot much but I want ammo on hand in any event.

I saw a video a month or so back I think, that was an interview with a AMMO manufacturer in AZ. Maybe PMC, can't remember. The guy said they were producing more ammo than ever, but with demand, and I think he said from Govt agencies mostly, and the public was just overwhelming them.
I too bought ammo some time back when the gettin was good, and reasonable. This dollar a round pricing is just ridiculous...but supply and demand...

Reactions: Rebel Outlaw

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated