• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

AMPOWER coax..lol, can't help myself

i can not lie . when i want to splatter i want to splatter across as many channels as possible . i use a pattented cooled ampowerless 2x4 . it even has a captian morgan stain on the board so its a true collectors item ;) !

As I suspected!

On a serious note, there was a good opportunity to own a Palomar blue face 350 on that forum that *M is allowed on. I gave that amp to an admin there with the agreement that it would never be sold to anyone, given away perhaps but never sold. Next thing I know I'm banned and he's selling it....some people just can't wait to show their true colors.

i can not lie . when i want to splatter i want to splatter across as many channels as possible . i use a pattented cooled ampowerless 2x4 . it even has a captian morgan stain on the board so its a true collectors item ;) !
Are you sure about that stain? remember *MPOWER'S friend.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.