• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

AMPOWER coax..lol, can't help myself

GLR

Keeping It Good Natured
Oct 9, 2007
Forwarded from my crackberry messages from one of his buddies:

So Adam bought 1000' of Jefatech 400 and had his name printed on it.

9' section w/ ends $14.00
12' section w/ends $20.00
21' section w/ends $25.00
24' section w/ends $25.00
50' section w/ends $46.00
75' section w/ends $66.00
100' section w/ends $86.00
125' section w/ends $106.00
150' section w/ends $126.00
If you need longer let me know...
**All prices do not include shipping**
*ends is Silver Plated Teflon insulated PL259 hand soldered on connectors.. $3.00 each
either sold seperatly or soldered on the coax...

Now those prices were quoted after Adam went into this nonsense about how he was going to save people money, blah blah.

Now here is the exact coax from the manufacturer:

JEFA Tech Low Loss 400 Coax - 1000 ft. Reel

God bless capitalism! Now everyone go get their *MPOWER coax!

:LOL:

*MPOWER just called me a less than desirable name while in paltalk.

So we now know he is fowl mouthed so that puts him right up there with sparky.

consider yourself lucky that he just called you a name mack . he was supposed to be hopping a plane to come whoop my azz about 2 years ago , LOL .
im still waiting ;) .

consider yourself lucky that he just called you a name mack . he was supposed to be hopping a plane to come whoop my azz about 2 years ago , LOL .
im still waiting ;) .
I'm sure he called me that name was only because I accused his best friend of having sexual relations with his wife.

:whistle:

HE HAS A FRIEND ???!!!!!\

wtf.jpg

Booty how much *M coax have you purchased?

My sources deep inside the internet tell me you have made a significant investment in the *MPOWER line of quality products.

i can not lie . when i want to splatter i want to splatter across as many channels as possible . i use a pattented cooled ampowerless 2x4 . it even has a captian morgan stain on the board so its a true collectors item ;) !

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.