• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Amps-R-US

I am a member on 18 US radio forums, Admin on one of them and a member on 2 in the UK. :eek:

Am I a radio nut or just a nut in general?

(The answer would probably be yes to both)

Bottom line.........I enjoy the different opinions and views available.

Do I agree with all of them?

No.

Do I try to live by my signature?

Yes.

(Except when it comes to MackMobile and GLR) ;)

If you don't like what you are reading, quit reading the thread.

(Kind of like turning the knob all the way to the left) :whistle:

We all agree to disagree its just the way it goes. I remember Riginal Denny from the LA Riots getting dragged from his semi truck and taking several blows to the head with a brick and left for dead using his line of ("Cant We All Just Get Allong") on national television and that made no difference either so we all just learn to deal with it (y)

You sure that wasn't Rodney King that said "cant we all just get along"? If it was, your story doesn't work out so well.

I am at a loss as well. Larry had gotten OEJ's Lipzipper site back up and said Redneck's would follow shortly.
Still nothing.

I'm thinking that his other customer's sites take priority over the forum and he has his plate full dealing with that. Just a thought... ;)

I'm thinking that his other customer's sites take priority over the forum and he has his plate full dealing with that. Just a thought... ;)

That is what I have been thinking as well, but it has been a long time.
Don't get me wrong, I was (and still will be) a strong backer of Redneck's Radio Room, but it doesn't take that long to rebuild a forum.

We have invited Larry to join us over at the new forum to keep up with old friends, but he hasn't even done that.

I have called Larry a friend since I first met him in the early days of Amps-R-Us and worry about why he has dropped off of the radar since the server failed.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.