• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Amps-R-US

I was banned from there tonight for trying to help guys understand how there amps worked and ways to better the good product they have and the admin who goes by redneck felt threatened and pulled the plug on my account.

Not good relations if you ask me.

The Col. has a deal going with Micheal of fatboy amps to sell only amps made with his parts on that website, pure and simple Mike is trying to cut Carl's throat and by The Col. stealing Carls class-b shit bias well he'll have his customers thinking his amps are 2nd to none.

ampsrusnetra2.png

Hey Mack ? Really , Who gives a shit ? Sometimes this crap reminds me of sports teams and freaking ugly ass cheerleaders acting like freaking babies ! IM not saying you directly man , just seems like some folks ain't happy unless there bashing the shit out of somebody else,especially concerning those amps , I could personally not give a shit but then again , IM no rep out to make a freaking dollar off of somebody else's shit to begin with. People do what the freak they want to do , what good do it do me to let them them rent space in my head ? I think if that were the case ? I'd be as bad as they were. Peace

Hey Mack ? Really , Who gives a shit ? Sometimes this crap reminds me of sports teams and freaking ugly ass cheerleaders acting like freaking babies ! IM not saying you directly man , just seems like some folks ain't happy unless there bashing the shit out of somebody else,especially concerning those amps , I could personally not give a shit but then again , IM no rep out to make a freaking dollar off of somebody else's shit to begin with. People do what the freak they want to do , what good do it do me to let them them rent space in my head ? I think if that were the case ? I'd be as bad as they were. Peace

Apparently you're the only one who supposedly does'nt give a shit but felt compelled to put your 2 cents in anyway.

Well others do give a shit and are stating that fact.

I do not think he is the only one. I, as a consumer, do not care either. Was the copied amp patented? If not, then welcome to America. Capitalism at it's finest. Copying is just another form of flattering. Not to mention that it tends to lead to further development as people try different things. Maybe a better way to look at this is how the original amp builder/designer has contributed to the hobby as a whole. I seem to remember Steve Jobs making this same complaint to Bill Gates. Where did it get him?
Apparently you're the only one who supposedly does'nt give a shit but felt compelled to put your 2 cents in anyway.

Well others do give a shit and are stating that fact.

I think the reason you were banned was not what you were saying, but how you were saying it. Frankly, almost all of your post there were abrasive and condescending. I seem to remember somebody that knows you better than I telling you so. I personally would have at least given you a few days off and asked you to use more tact in your replies. If that didn't work, then you would be banned. You need to remember that the things you type do not always come across the way you might have wanted it. Everyone will read it from their perspective.
I was banned from there tonight for trying to help guys understand how there amps worked and ways to better the good product they have and the admin who goes by redneck felt threatened and pulled the plug on my account.

Not good relations if you ask me.

Shouldn't this bitterness really be directed at x-force then?
Who is x force? is this another cheap copy of a real amp?
Yes they are copying my amps now!:angry:

Are you involved with their marketing? Are you just upset that someone else might be doing a better job of promoting themselves? Once again, as a consumer, why should I care if one design is similar to another? I'm sure the first person to build an internal combustion engine felt the same way when Henry Ford started cranking out Model T's.
The Col. has a deal going with Micheal of fatboy amps to sell only amps made with his parts on that website, pure and simple Mike is trying to cut Carl's throat and by The Col. stealing Carls class-b shit bias well he'll have his customers thinking his amps are 2nd to none.
I am not trying to be an a$$. However, it seems like you are just bitter about being banned.

I do not think he is the only one. I, as a consumer, do not care either. Was the copied amp patented? If not, then welcome to America. Capitalism at it's finest. Copying is just another form of flattering. Not to mention that it tends to lead to further development as people try different things. Maybe a better way to look at this is how the original amp builder/designer has contributed to the hobby as a whole. I seem to remember Steve Jobs making this same complaint to Bill Gates. Where did it get him?

I think the reason you were banned was not what you were saying, but how you were saying it. Frankly, almost all of your post there were abrasive and condescending. I seem to remember somebody that knows you better than I telling you so. I personally would have at least given you a few days off and asked you to use more tact in your replies. If that didn't work, then you would be banned. You need to remember that the things you type do not always come across the way you might have wanted it. Everyone will read it from their perspective.

Shouldn't this bitterness really be directed at x-force then?

Are you involved with their marketing? Are you just upset that someone else might be doing a better job of promoting themselves? Once again, as a consumer, why should I care if one design is similar to another? I'm sure the first person to build an internal combustion engine felt the same way when Henry Ford started cranking out Model T's.

I am not trying to be an a$$. However, it seems like you are just bitter about being banned.

I for one do not value your opinion because I do not know who the F you are and you can drop the
cheerleader3.gif
act now.

I know this is a very old thread...But when doing some Googling just to see if Rednecks is back up under a different name now, this thread popped-up...

Guess now it's all water under the bridge since apparently Rednecks Forum is gone for good...:whistle:

I know this is a very old thread...But when doing some Googling just to see if Rednecks is back up under a different name now, this thread popped-up...

Guess now it's all water under the bridge since apparently Rednecks Forum is gone for good...:whistle:

good news :)

Lighten up

Hi guys. I cant help watching some of y'all argue back and forth.
But this Amps R Us thing is getting old.
We all talk about politicions bashing each other are we any different?
I have no connection with amps r us at all.
So as the title says Lighten Up !!!!!!!!!
GOD BLESS

We all agree to disagree its just the way it goes. I remember Riginal Denny from the LA Riots getting dragged from his semi truck and taking several blows to the head with a brick and left for dead using his line of ("Cant We All Just Get Allong") on national television and that made no difference either so we all just learn to deal with it (y)

GLR,
I was a 'member', and am a member of several other forums. If it's an interesting forum to read, I can't see any point in not joining. The 'popularity' of any particular forum changes for a lot of reasons, and quite frankly I don't much care in most instances.
I'm sure you are a member of something that I wouldn't 'approve' of probably. So what? I don't think what I think about that makes much difference if you enjoy it. I like jello too, does that imply anything significant? I kind'a doubt it, and what anyone else things about it won't change it.
This thread is getting ridiculous...
- 'Doc

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.