• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

An additional newbe question

Very basically, name, address/location, class of license, and issue/expiration date. From there you can add a 'brag-tape', picture, autobiography, or almost anything, sort of.
- 'Doc

Very basically, name, address/location, class of license, and issue/expiration date. From there you can add a 'brag-tape', picture, autobiography, or almost anything, sort of.
- 'Doc

How hard is it to acces that info? Thanks

How to access it? Quick-n-dirty way is to go to the top of this page, on the right, the empty block next tot he CallSign button. Type in a call sign (use mine, it doesn't hurt). Hit the CallSign button and you go to the 'QRZ' site and see my information. It isn't exactly 'exact', it's kind'a dated, and the Google map is only off by about 1/2 mile or so, give ot take a 1/4 mile, or so, kind'a. It's a 'pain' to 'up-date' so I don't bother. It's close enough for government work. Oh well, whatever.
- 'Doc

QSL INFO

BD: You might also want to join the eQSL service. You might find the Ham already on file with them...get your QSL confirmation quick and easy. I ran out of printed cards 4 or 5 years ago and never reordered....(probably should)...but great service anyway!
You can join and use the service free!
I over time when eQSLing for dx contacts overseas did become a GOLD member and I also updated to AG status (upload your ticket to their database)to confirm my call and AD info(very simple really and worth the effort)
This makes your eQSL good for the awards programs to other HAMS...both on eQSL and CQ awards.
Just my 2 cents worth...I do love wallpaper!(y)
All the Best
BJ/W9FNB
About eQSL.cc - eQSL.cc

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    BLACKOUT HF
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Incoming Region Produces X3 Solar Flare
    May 15, 2024 @ 14:55 UTC
    Another major solar flare, but this time from an active region just beginning to turn into view off the east limb. It is possible that the group responsible is old AR 3654 from the previous rotation. The latest flare, an X2.99 event just peaked at 14:38 UTC (May 15). Stay tuned