• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • The Winners of the three Retevis radios 16 Anniversary giveaway are announced!! Click Here to find out if you won!

And now for something completely stupid. The Tweety Bird noise toy.

I got it working on the scope.
1000005097.jpg1000005099.jpg
That simulation I did back in July on CircuitLab was surprisingly close!
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: AudioShockwav
A video of what that sounds like

Midnight Special's video shows one chirp. I will have to figure out what can be adjusted to eliminate the repeat I have in this one. edit: I think the 10uF cap needs to be in series with the switch. I'll try tomorrow.
 
Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.