• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Announcing the W9WDX Worldwidedx.com Amateur Radio Club

Dxpedition to Ustica island
IE9IQ7AF

I can't do much at all with my situation, still joined as I miss and truly need the extended family of those members I have used their shoulder a time or two.

Thanks, JASTECH

Hi
I can't posting on this forum, why ?
Congratulations
FØGIQ
Michel

I tried to join but it sends me a message I do not have permission to access this page.????
I have been a member for a while, I am a amateur radio operator, I have D-Star radios. The machine Hates me!!! :[

I tried to join but it sends me a message I do not have permission to access this page.????
I have been a member for a while, I am a amateur radio operator, I have D-Star radios. The machine Hates me!!! :[

has it been fixed for you it ? As it has been 30days now.

Same here on 7/21/2014

I'm sure mole or audio will have you two on the list in no time(y)

Sorry guys the problem continues.......
Both of you should be good to go, note your user name is now purple, and it says W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member under your user name.
The roster has not been updated because of a problem with the software that will not let us view the info on the sign-up form......
Once we get up and running on the new software I will go over the roster and up-date it at that time.

Jeff

Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated