• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Announcing the worldwidedx.com 2011 Spring Contest with GREAT Prizes!

You can nominate yourself...that actually helps in case we missed the thread. Remember, all nominations are reviewed by the moderators.

could a locked/closed thread (to non moderator/non staff members) be made by the mods for the entries so that we all know whats nominated (and what the competition is :LOL:) and a link to the project ? no need for replies or discussions on it , that can take place on the projects thread .
thanks for considering the idea . ;)

We need the Help of the Members.

We Need the Members to Nominate articles......this is where everyone come`s in the picture........If YOU think someone Project deserves to be in the running, Post up and lets get the ball rolling!

Jeff

I'm sorry, but I'm not really understanding how this is going to work.

If I make a poll here to nominate a project, do I just have yay or nay options?

Then, if I make another poll for another project, and others make individual polls for projects, etc...

So we have 50 or so polls going on, maybe some are duplicates?

Some probably get a vote or two before they fall off the page like all the other posts here and are forgotten? And the mods are going to go hunting for all the polls and take a tally?

I've seen another forum do something like this (with photos) where somebody stickies a submission/nomination thread for folks to place links to the project threads.

Then, at the end of the submission period, someone makes a poll (or the submission thread is the poll) with all of the submitted projects for the members to vote on. The voting poll is easy for everyone to find and at the end of the voting period, it's easy to see who won.

I'm not trying to be a stick in the mud, just wondering.

my booty 4 is done .:w00t:;)

when can i start whoring ....ummmm ...... i mean ...... when can we start sharing our projects on other forums ? :D
im guessing after fathers day on monday ?? :confused:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.