• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Another Anytone clone from Radioddity Qt-60

Enlighten me. I have the Anytone version (5555n2) and I didn't think it had talkback, but now I'm looking at the menu options and I see "monitor gain". Is that it ?
I've never used talkback once in 40 years on the radio LOL!

Enlighten me. I have the Anytone version (5555n2) and I didn't think it had talkback, but now I'm looking at the menu options and I see "monitor gain". Is that it ?
I've never used talkback once in 40 years on the radio LOL!
it does indeed have talkback. i don't use it, but it's there. (i have the anytone 5555n II)

Reactions: BC Coyote
it does indeed have talkback. i don't use it, but it's there. (i have the anytone 5555n II)
While checking out all the functions, I can't get the echo or Roger beep to work. Not that I use that stuff, it would be nice if they worked. How do you turn on the talkback? I don't see anything in the menu for it, unless it's the monitor gain. Maybe a software update will get these things working, who knows.

While checking out all the functions, I can't get the echo or Roger beep to work. Not that I use that stuff, it would be nice if they worked. How do you turn on the talkback? I don't see anything in the menu for it, unless it's the monitor gain. Maybe a software update will get these things working, who knows.
RTFM

you answered your own question.

Hi AK321. Do a google search for "anytone 5555n2 monitor gain" and it will take you to a short video that explains it pretty good. 73

I've only had a little time to play around with it, but I got it during their presidents day event. QT-60, 5" mag mount, prog. cable, all for $179.95, and it was impossible to say "No" to that deal! (can't seem to find wx/NOAA modes though)
There's a button sequence for the wx but I can't recall what it is.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.