• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Another crack pipe smoker

To anyone watching this auction, do a google search on his username ( superhawkwss6) and read for yourselves about how this seller is known to buy your item, file a claim saying it wasn't what you said it was, then doing a bait and switch and shipping you back something totally different. He's known well for this on the Buick Grand National boards.

I read about him:thumbdown:

That seller is an asshat. I had a super nice Browning MK III with VFO for sale 2 years ago and i had it set up for offers. He ONLY wanted to give me $50.00 for the entire setup claiming the radio likely had issues!!!! I told him to flake off and screw himself.... He tries to buy stuff flat out cheap and then tries to resell for big $$$. hes a crook, asshole, and a con artist!!!
BTW i ended up getting $325.00 out of the 'birds..

That seller is an asshat. I had a super nice Browning MK III with VFO for sale 2 years ago and i had it set up for offers. He ONLY wanted to give me $50.00 for the entire setup claiming the radio likely had issues!!!! I told him to flake off and screw himself.... He tries to buy stuff flat out cheap and then tries to resell for big $$$. hes a crook, asshole, and a con artist!!!
BTW i ended up getting $325.00 out of the 'birds..

really? and there's a problem with that? that's capitalism.....if you can do it, capitalize on it. let's just say after a prolonged period of time it wasn't selling, maybe you WOULD have taken fifty bucks just to unload it, he would have to have either come up with a helluva good line of BS, suffered with it the same as you, or, lucked out & made a few bucks.
i see NOTHING wrong with his above noted 'business'. as for dishonesty, or outright lying to sell an item, or the alleged switches pulled by this seller, that could get him in big trouble ;)

Reactions: 1 person
Is there no way to link info about him , to warn others....? I did a duplicate ad from an item I returned since it wasn't even the same model or pictured item. Left warning in my ad about the other radio being sold. I don't know eBay much.

really? and there's a problem with that? that's capitalism.....if you can do it, capitalize on it. let's just say after a prolonged period of time it wasn't selling, maybe you WOULD have taken fifty bucks just to unload it, he would have to have either come up with a helluva good line of BS, suffered with it the same as you, or, lucked out & made a few bucks.
i see NOTHING wrong with his above noted 'business'. as for dishonesty, or outright lying to sell an item, or the alleged switches pulled by this seller, that could get him in big trouble ;)

I agree he's a great capitalist what a bunch of cry baby liberals the stooges are the buyers he's just making money off of idiots I love capitalism.

That is about the ugliest hunk of space heater I have ever seen.
That amp started life as a very poorly built knock off palamar 900V and then got beat with a nail embedded ugly stick, had the cover ripped off with a air chisel and a butt fugly fan put on the wrong side....
It has to be a joke.
A Bad Joke.
It is worth about $5.00 in scrap aluminum.

Jeff

Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.