• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Another Galaxy Saturn thread. No V20 adjust. No front RF power knob adjust.

I have decided to go the mosfet route and bec done with it. The mosfets are now installed and the radio is booming.
Didn't mean to make this an "English Exam". I merely pointed out a possibility which seemed more likely with each of the OP's posts. Since I am the bad guy here, let me just set that title in stone and point out that the OP said he tried transistors from a known good radio in the original post,
Transistors are not fake. I took them from a known good radio.
I am noticing a lot of that here, people claiming to have tried things that later become obvious were never tried. Even if good BJT's were tried, something obviously took those out too. Since he never claimed to have found the cause of the repeated BJT failure, I can only wonder how the mosfets are doing so well....

I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't care much for being lied to. And it always ends the same, miraculously fixed, drop the subject. This "English exam" turned into an honesty exam.

I guess you dont know when to drop the rope. Whatever you say man. Not sure why this came through my email as I opted out. I suppose you're trying to get others to chome in and start conspiring. Do as you please. There are many other support circles out there than ones that have their users baiting members by calling them out or insulting them calling them liars. I have more to do in my day than respond to your sipportive/unsupportive attitude.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.