• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Another sheep in wolfs clothing.....

Hahahaha i can read,its not what he says it tis
False advertizing kinda looms ahead up around the bend

The infamous superhawk is more like a vulture! He's been at it for years, just Google his fleebay username and you'll find some stories. Now not saying he's a completely dishonest guy but you gotta watch out! He's like a used car salesman so do your home work just as the original poster of this thread did!

Reactions: Rwb and kaos513
I notice the picture of the back of the radio is now missing.

I sent him a message too, I believe a bunch of us did. That's a low-rent SOB to just remove a picture, that's clearly misleading the buyer. I believe it's time to notify eBay of this crap... somebody is gonna be stupid and fork out that much money and then get burnt.

Most likely the functions of the radio don't match the faceplate either unless a nice butcher job has taken place, which means more anal cavity intrusion of the unwanted kind will take place upon the buyer.

Reactions: Rwb
RUN FOREST RUN,avoid buying from him like the plague.he dont lie,he kinda drives his car around the truth

Hahahahaha, he’s got it wrapped up tight. He’s not in the wrong, he’s doing nothing wrong. eBay is protecting him. I got banned from the eBay community forum for trying to expose these radios, hahaha.

A moderator gave me a warning and removed the item number from my post. I told that person they were WRONG and that the radio was a fake. I went on to tell them they were protecting a criminal and they were contributing to someone getting ripped off and BOOM!! Down came the ban-hammer, hahaha.

I’ll be calling eBay today. Not to remove the ban because I don’t give a crap but to report that radio and this other one. And to inform them that their moderator is an idiot.

Reactions: Rwb and Eldorado828
E bay will do nothing about this. I bought a supposedly new 4600 when it showed up it was well used and all beat up. It had no dead key. It was junk. I sent it back. It was relisted before I even mailed it back. I wrote and called E bay on this and absolutely nothing happened. The radio was sold for big money. Who ever bought it must have been a fool because right in the bad feedback I left everything was stated.

But they will ban a person for listing a HR2510 as a Cb. LOL. Try to figure it out ????

Reactions: Rwb
Apparently my ban is removed as I’ve been able to repost to the topic but of course the item number is still MIA.

Someone has posted saying they just bought one of his rare silver faced 88’s. Correct me if I wrong but I’m pretty positive Galaxy never made a silver faced 88 with chrome covers.

And that person praised the moderator, haha, either a fake posting by the seller or somebody fixing to get what they deserve.

Reactions: Eldorado828 and Rwb
Apparently my ban is removed as I’ve been able to repost to the topic but of course the item number is still MIA.

Someone has posted saying they just bought one of his rare silver faced 88’s. Correct me if I wrong but I’m pretty positive Galaxy never made a silver faced 88 with chrome covers.

And that person praised the moderator, haha, either a fake posting by the seller or somebody fixing to get what they deserve.
id say the seller himself pettin himself on his back.an ego in his own mind or a self made legend or a self made man

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.