• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Another"what's it worth" thread.

bcrewcaptain

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Apr 6, 2005
Central Va
So in the quest for more gear, I have acquired a couple different radios, which aren't going to end up being as useful as I had hoped(for what I want at least), so they need to go on the chopping block so I can get what I want.

All radios are set up currently for low band freqs(46-48 range) specifically

Motorola cdm 1250 used of course, with mic/bracket/power plug

kenwood tk-6110-2 mic/bracket/power plug

motorola radius sm 120-mic/bracket/power plug

I can't guess anything with ebay prices of course, and don't see a lot of other threads to go by either.

Ideas anyone?

Tough to say, especially for the frequency range they're set for. Most hams won't have any use for them which is where the resale market usually is for used commercial gear. Unfortunately, ebay might be your best bet.

Go to EBay and search your radios. Then on the left column, scroll down and there should be a refinement for "completed listings". All items with the prices shown in green are purchased items. Items with the prices listed with red are unsold. Pay attention only to the green. Or there is also a "sold listing" option that shows only purchased items. I like the completed listing so you can see what people are asking and what they are actually selling for. You should be able to get an idea from looking at what the items have been selling for. It isn't perfect, because some items aren't described well. Some have return policies some not. Some sellers have better feedback, etc. But it, at least, gets you in the ballpark.

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.