• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Another wonderful victory...

Have gun get shot

It isn't unheard of down here near the border, for Mexican gangs armed with official POLICE or SWAT gear with baklava hoods to storm a house..it wouldn't be the first time an informant gave a bad address, or the cops intel was wrong either.

It is really a sad state of affairs, but just because someone yells "SWAT" or "POLICE" doesn't mean that they are actually cops serving a warrant.

I'm not sure if that is the case here or not, but the inconsistencies in the cops side of the story, doesn't exactly instill confidence in what they are saying.

some day somebody is gonna get fed up with cops abusing their power , lying to cover up their screw ups and using deadly force when it is absolutely not called for and start sniping them from a distance . its a shame that a few bad/incompetent cops give a bad impression towards so many other good cops , but thats human nature ........... theres good and bad in every group of people .

shit happens or who's to say it wasn't a justified shooting? I'm sure my wife would back me up if I were into an illegal way of life without her knowing when the cops show up shooting up the place.

I'll just wait and see.

shit happens or who's to say it wasn't a justified shooting? I'm sure my wife would back me up if I were into an illegal way of life without her knowing when the cops show up shooting up the place.

I'll just wait and see.

For the next lie?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated