• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

ANTENNA AND COAX CHARTS

TonyV225

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Apr 18, 2005
Wisconsin
I am constantly going through this and explaing some of this to people and figured I could post this and maybe thay can make a sticky out of this This should give general ideas on whats going on in your coax and antenna system.

so7s46.jpg

t7n4ue.jpg

atqj2a.jpg

I go through whis with people all the time so I figured just posting it would help people and give general ideas ;) Your welcome.

I would have to look all I remember is it was an older tech book I had here I purchased new back in the 1990s The cover is missing but saved somwhere here. I had loaned the book to someone wh in return loaned it to someone else and when I got it back it was all spiral bound so throughout the years the cover loosened and ripped off the spiral binding.

Im not sure if it was Lou Franklin or not I do have that screw driver guide though strange book that is!! Lots of useless info in that one LMAO!!

Ill try and find that cover I saved it in one of those clear plastic binder sleeves.

Last edited:
Looks like a 'blend' of information collected from several sources. It's -generally- ball-park accurate, but not extremely so in any specifics. Just don't try to turn any of it into 'gospel'.
- 'Doc

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.