• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Antenna hazard

Oh brother.... I laughed after the first paragraph!!! It's almost as bad as sueing McDonalds because their Coffee was supposedly HOT!! Imagine that!!??!!

Who put dat there??! :LOL:

Yeah no matter what you will probly get shocked. Also got to remember the antenna has those metal parts to conect the sections. So its not 100 percent shock proof. And the site name has to do with antenna recalls how?

A friend on the radio from across the river got his name given to him after hitting his antenna on a power line. It was fiberglass at the bottom and that saved his a$$. Shut the power down in part of the town. His handle is Groundhog!

weather it's off subject or not .....That McDonalds coffee was always hotter then hell !!! Poop !!! I'd buy a cup before work in hopes that it would wake my ass up and the mud was always to damned hot to drink or even sip the $hit !!! After all these years I never really even thought about it until the old lady sued them for getting burned on the stuff !!! It really was that damned hot !!!! Now I can buy a cup of it from them and be able to drink most of it before I get to work and IM awake !! Way to go old Lady !!! (-: True story

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.