• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Any investors wanting to get in on some action?

Aww come on guys we can chip in a dime piece n send em to THE REAL PORKCHOP n he will be busy.
Most were used by that lil lady tht always gavebad directions on the air

Reactions: Redbeard U812
Reminds me of this local tweakers pile of poorly stored scrap metal. He keeps advertising a pile of old tube amps that look like they were left out in the rain for a few decades. Speedball cb shop :D :D :D
Check out this Pile of cb raidos for $400 on OfferUp https://offerup.co/ivhWbhTm53

Reactions: Rwb
What is funny is I found this listing on the FB page - that page is run by the guy that does my radio work. He mentioned something in the comments, and the seller said he has many more items on the shelf, not in the pics, that go too. I went to find it, must have been deleted from the flaming.. Says he had 3 Cobra 2000s, one red, one white, one blue, matching speakers, some pristine D104s... then someone posted it is a fake account for a guy that rips people off and makes new accounts after being banned each time.

My thought - If you had stuff worth more than the $200 of stuff in the pics, why would you not post THAT instead, with these pics as an "I also have this stuff"...

YouKnow.png

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.