• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Any one heard of this company

Religion

Sex

Politics

3 things that have nothing to do with radio.

3 things that will start an argument in a New York minute.

3 things I stay as far away from as possible on forums.

:whistle:
here's 3 things that will start an argument, cb radio, cb radio and cb radio.

This makes me laugh when you can post a reply to a subject that obviously you no nothing about. You don't know me from the time a day. Oh BTW I AM A CHRISTIAN AND JESUS DID DIE FOR MY SINS GOT JESUS ?????

I don't care a lot about what you people talk about. But when you trash Religion then you involve me.

There is always someone who will run away crying. Which religion is true? I guess all the others have to be lies........ I'll leave it at that.

I was on the internet last night and came across an amp maker Brimstone Amps. has anyone heard of or delt with them. Just looking to get some info. Also i am looking to buy a new base amp i run a Rci 2990 set a 50 w. dead key and swing at 125. thanks .

I went to that link and anyone that actually paid those prices for one sure doesn't have much upstairs.

christians are the most violent , self rightous and prejudiced of all people . they kill and slaughter in the name of their god who is supposed to be all about peace and turning the other cheek . all they do is judge others and if they dont have the same thinking process they find a reason to persecut and ultimately eliminate them ....... if they have their own way .

christians are the most violent , self rightous and prejudiced of all people . they kill and slaughter in the name of their god who is supposed to be all about peace and turning the other cheek . all they do is judge others and if they dont have the same thinking process they find a reason to persecut and ultimately eliminate them ....... if they have their own way .

You are forgetting Islam........the religion of peace!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.