• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anybody here from that "penny" forum besides me?

tecnicoloco said:
Me too,same User Name in all the CB Forums.

Tecnicoloco CEF-117
Sonora,Mexico
73 de
Are you around Puerto Penasco ?(Rocky Point ) ? I travel there frequently,I have a condo out on Sandy Beach.Let me know what freq you run and maybe we can have some Corona's together sometime !

all this talk about penny material (don't they make them out of some alloy now?) makes me want to go check the place out.

I'm trying, but I know what ya mean though.

Besides, I like to help the underdogs. Helps balance things out.

All I know is when I had more posts on that forum than the forum master, lon, and a couple other members combined I wasnt happy when they said " We can no longer support you as a member"..

Then I told them that the several hundred if not thousands I spend in radio equipment in a year, most of which bought from them will come to a hault.

I photo copied all of my receipts and sent them to the forum master with a big FU and a huge laugh..

They lost a big customer. What really cracks me up though, is how when someone asks how a Penetrator 500 was a good antenna and where they can find one and ol Lonnie pipes up and says, "I have an IMAX 2000 and its a great antenna!".. Then he posts the link to it and trys to sell you some real crap.

I guess my bantering comes with an excuse though. Nowhere in the TOS does it say Lon will sell you an IMAX when you want a Penetrator.

Haha, get real :bash

right on, taz!!!!! ANYTHING that ever gets a question there, gets the reply you speak of-a suggestion to purchase from THEM whatever item they carry that may be RELATIVELY close. the key word 'relative'! but then again, there's another forum that does the same, whether or not their administrator's are as 'hardcore' as 'the big guy' over there is arguable.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.