• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anybody like the Icom PCR-1000?

C

chilinvilin

I just got this radio and it is really cool!! Shortwave and scanner from .1 khz-1300ghz... awesome and I can control it all from my pc...... If you wanna check it out you can at Click Here

I didnt buy it from that site just putting it up for you guys to see........ I got mine from Ham Radio Outlet in Anaheim California for $330 without the software upgrade. From what I heard the software upgrade allows you to decode most digital modes of operation. Hopefully my wife will be nice to me for christmas and get me that neat software...

L8ter,

JP

</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub86.ezboard.com/uchilinvilin.showPublicProfile?language=EN>chilinvilin</A> at: 10/21/02 8:06:49 pm

that's a good lookin scanner chilin......i might have to look into one of them.....been lookin for a nice scanner.....Night Bandit CDX-426

mysig.gif

Galaxy 77....Davemade M80....200 Watt Mouth</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.