• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anyone else in the USA having problems ordering from AliExpress?

ShakyMcQuiver

Apr 11, 2018
Has anyone else seen this message in their AliExpress cart:

"This item is not available, because the seller doesn't provide delivery to the shipping address you selected".

This is NOT from a single seller, but ALL the sellers I have in my cart.
Anyone else having this issue? As I said, I've never had problems ordering from them in the past, so something has changed. I'm in the USA, so I'm wondering if it has something to do with the world's current events? Seems like China has pretty much pissed off everyone (and so has Biden, Putin, etc.), so maybe that's it, I don't know.

Thanks,

Reactions: Eldorado828

I doubt it has anything to do with what you suspect. I ordered something a while ago from Amazon, which I have done countless times before. I was told it was undeliverable to my location. The item was located in the USA. No idea why and no explanation was offered other than it cannot be delivered. I was issued a refund but I would rather have had what I ordered.

Reactions: unit_399
I have that problem here in NYS. NY bans all kinds of stuff from being shipped in, so I just use a friend's address over the border in PA and have it shipped there.

I doubt it has anything to do with what you suspect. I ordered something a while ago from Amazon, which I have done countless times before. I was told it was undeliverable to my location. The item was located in the USA. No idea why and no explanation was offered other than it cannot be delivered. I was issued a refund but I would rather have had what I ordered.
Cap'n -

I have had the same problem with Amazon. I have ordered many,many items from them that they delivered free directly to our farm. But lately everything I've ordered was tagged as "non-deliverable to your location." I got to thinking that maybe it was because of our extremely rural location. So I changed my delivery address to our son's apartment in Medellin. They deliver there, no problem. I believe that because shipping costs have risen so much that Amazon doesn't want to absorb the cost of delivering one package to a remote location, and just blows the sale off.

I know for a fact that DHL INTERNATIONAL has removed many countries/locations from their delivery destination list. They are the go-to shipper out of China and the far East, So this is part of the problem too.

The side effects of inflation.

But I have continued to get Amazon shipments delivered to my house since then. Even smaller $30 orders via Prime. For some reason they wouldn't deliver a $400 ATV sprayer I wanted for my subcompact JD 1025R tractor.

Usually when amazon can't deliver for whatever reason they almost always pass it on to usps to deliver.... don't know about foreign countrys

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.