• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Mobile Anyone else's wife disapprove of your antenna choice

Tennis Balls ? Does anyone on here have an English Springer Spaniel ? .... They call that lunch ! And what a mess it makes after they can't digest it ! :ROFLMAO:

Hmmm...

Maybe that is why they told us to use a spring on that 102" whip.

To put a little extra Spring in your Springer Spaniel...

(Groan...)

View attachment 34687
The candle pack includes six different candles, each with the scent of a Quarter Pounder ingredient: Bun, ketchup, pickle, cheese, onion, beef

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

When she comes home with a scented candle she's like smell this candle it's apple pie, they had all kinds of flavors. After 32 yrs with her I just roll with it, I'm sure she has to roll with a lot of things I do. Wouldn't trade her for world

Well I just got home from a drive into the city and I no longer have an antenna! Had a Tram triple mag mount with a Tram TBC-9 antenna...it doesn't hold over 80 mph! I honestly forgot I left it on as usually I take it off to park in garages downtown. I'm currently off the air for a bit. Luckily it cleared the car as it ripped the coax out of the mount and smashed to the ground behind me along with the fact no one was injured! Now do I buy a Sirio or a Wilson 5000 and I won't/can't hard mount.

Well I just got home from a drive into the city and I no longer have an antenna! Had a Tram triple mag mount with a Tram TBC-9 antenna...it doesn't hold over 80 mph! I honestly forgot I left it on as usually I take it off to park in garages downtown. I'm currently off the air for a bit. Luckily it cleared the car as it ripped the coax out of the mount and smashed to the ground behind me along with the fact no one was injured! Now do I buy a Sirio or a Wilson 5000 and I won't/can't hard mount.

Can’t
Won’t

Gentlemen,

The betting pool is now open to the number of days the replacement
will last. Odds are even.

Reactions: G GOLLY WAlly

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated