• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Mobile Anyone else's wife disapprove of your antenna choice

Just thinking of my Ham buddy that decided to get back into 11m ( His friends are here :whistle: ) he put a Fat Boy antenna ( or clone ) mounted to the side of his truck on a Ball Mount . Not sure if that cage around is a small fire pit or part of baby gate ! :LOL: It's ugly but that " Ugly " thing sure does work .

Well I took the advice of others here and ordered my new antenna from DNJ. Decided on the Sirio performer 5000 with the 145 magnet mount. I'm impatient and paid the extra for shipping and will have it monday. I'll let you know my thoughts later.

Just got back from a roadtrip from Seattle to Coeur d'Alene and found some sidebanders who were very impressed with a 6666 + Sirio 5000 magmount. Great/quiet receive and was working 35 miles away while driving 60MPH!

You're going to be pleased with that Sirio.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated