• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anyone ever sell a radio to this guy?

And anyone can give any feedback regardless of whether its actual. Q had negative feedback from good transactions simply because the seller thought he was grading someone else. Its bogus and means nothing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Tapatalk

Who cares...almost nobody looks at feedback anyway. Even bad sellers/buyers work around the system to get good feedback...some even go as far as to threaten you if you leave bad feedback (had that happen).

I quit eBay a long time ago...its not safe for either the good buyer or the good seller. I'd rather buy junk new or from a local, than buy it through eBay and deal with the headaches.

How did they threaten you? What, told you they would come to your house and do something? I have people tell me that on Facebook and i simply tell them to bring it on.. LOL!

They just threaten with negative feedback...and yeah, one guy was local said he would find me; bring it.

Again, that whole feedback system is a joke...it barely represents the honest folks, let alone the criminals.

This cat is also known on the Buick Grand National boards to buy peoples GN parts thru Paypal, then file a claim saying said part was misadvertised, get his refund, then he may or may not send you back a box of broken parts/rocks/turds/etc....then he'll list your item he *stole* from you on eBay. Funny thing is he's been reported to eBay and nothings been done about it. He must either be an ebay official under an alias or he does a lot of special favors for them if you know what I mean

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.