• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anyone have a sugestion for noise in big truck ?

Nice trucks, but lacking counterpoise and not much you can do about that so the best you can do to make sure the antenna mount has a good bond to the frame of the truck and the cab chassis to the frame and as said before try to locate the source of interference.

Radio is a magnum s3.By chance where is the power supplied from to the roof mounted power points?I noticed when the headliner was down that the 2 wires coming off the power points lead to a small white connector which had a tag that read cb.I could not follow any further due to all the wiring up there so much in fact that I could barely get my hands in there.

Look for a LC filter they sell them for ham radios, also make sure EVERYTHING is grounded good!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.