• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

anyone hear of this place?

I live in Lebanon PA area, I was at DTB and he did me good but it is a 1 hr drive so I might try Bobs. You say he is on exit 70, I would be going north on 81 so how far is he?

Roger

Well I have a 2 hour drive to the nearest decent radio shop or a 5 min drive to the post office...At $3 bucks a gallon gasoline,,, which is cheaper.

Airplane after getting on I-80 west from I-81 you will be 186 miles from Bob's. So the hour drive to DTB is alot shorter for ya.

As for the cb shop on I-78, I have never heard of em. If your in the area ask some of the drivers in that area what they think or have heard about the shop.

DTB Radio,

I do own it but it is a electric RC Not full size, It has 53 inch wingspan and a brushless motor and flys about 20 min. on a Lipo 1350 Mah. batt.
It is a Aeronca Chief not a Piper cub. The real plane is About the same size as the cub and same hourse power.

I do fly one like it at a local airport here but dont own one anymore, I had one in my garage for years but it was taking to long to restore so I got rid of it this spring.

The real one is pretty easy to fly and so is the model.

Roger

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.