• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

ANYONE HEARD THE JAMMER ON 38LSB

:confused:dunno, seems like you're a fan. why else would you make sure his idiocy lives forever on the internet?
just go pay him a visit instead of advertising for him.
I wanted examples of the situation instead of trying to explain it.
If people are watching, maybe they will comment and say, "ya thats my neighbor here in such and such town".
I'm not gonna drive 3000 miles to find a unknown station that could be over the border.
If it was in my area I'd drag his antenna down the street with the radio still on the coax.

Someone will see the video and identify him eventually.

Maybe you're a fan, he's in your neck of the woods.

I saw it BBB. At least a few of us get it. Some will pull their hair out over it. Me I say screw it and either shut the radio off or change channels. Pretty simple remedies!! DX will come and go, shit heads are always gonna be around!!!
I just turn up the power and talk 8ver this ass......mudduckmobile, just got down...73's
On the lighter side, people doing the jam'end will never get it. I hate to have to move on but sometimes.........

RE: W8XLR

Debra Lynn (Nelson) Heath(1956 - 2015)
Debra Lynn (nee: Nelson) Heath, age 58, of Madison, died on Oct. 24, 2015 at University Hospital in Cleveland.
She was born on Nov. 3, 1956 in Euclid to Bill and Carol Nelson.
Debbie enjoyed craft shows, shopping, spending time with her grandchild and collecting Native American items. She was known as a "super mom" and "The Christmas Lady".
Survivors include her (CB Channel 38LSB Radio Jamming) husband, Phil(W8XLR) whom she married in Painesville in 1990; her parents, Bill and Carol Nelson; sons, Bradley (Kelli Avery) and Wesley (Nicole Crosley); grandson Xzaivier Heath; brother, Dave Nelson; sister, Caren (Frank) Hunchuck; nieces and nephews.
She is preceded in death by her infant daughter, Sarah; brothers, Gary and Guy Nelson; and niece, Sammi Nelson.
Visitation will be Wednesday, Oct. 28, 2015 from 2 to 4 and 6 to 8 p.m. at Johnson Funeral Home, 368 Mentor Ave.,(opposite Lake Erie College) Painesville, Ohio. Funeral service will follow at 8 p.m. at the funeral home. Burial will be in Western Reserve Memorial Garden, Chesterland.
In lieu of flowers, memorials are suggested to the family.
Funeral Home
Johnson Funeral Home
368 Mentor Avenue Painesville, OH 44077
(440) 357-7544
Published in www.News-Herald.com on Oct. 27, 2015

#W8XLR

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/madison-oh/TN6CISGR53CFRIF10

Reactions: 357
His name is Phil ***** located at

**** Perth ST
North Madison Ohio

He jams 38lsb 24/7

Lets make this a$$hole famous!!!!
I've heard many complain about the guy who does that.
I'm lucky enough to be to far for point to point and to close for dx.
I consider myself lucky.
It definitely sounds like a nuisance to many and don't know how he could get away with it for as long as he has.
If it's the same station I understand he's a ticket holder .
It's amazing what one would choose to spend their time wasting it.
I get my share of nuts (no names mentioned) when conditions are good.
Especially on 38 LSB but I've become an expert at the qsy.
I'm not gonna waste my time giving those types what they crave.
There's so many frequency's to enjoy and that's exactly what I do.

Reactions: deebeez and W2EKG
Well, Lets see. Yes this all started by my friend in ohio. Then I tuned my HF RIG NOT A CB into 27.385 LSB and heard what he discussed with me. When I said if I want to talk to my friends on 38lsb that was a circumstance. I used to talk on cb awhile back but have moved strictly into HF amateur.

What I cant figure out is peoples hostility with this situation. I am not a liar, and dont appreciate being called such. Sure, I used to use my 101e on 11 meter, but havent in a few months due to the recent HF activity. And im sure my illegal use of an HF rig bothers as many people as 24/7 Jamming.

So you know what, Ill try what Rick did and got nowhere by filling an FCC report. Thank you all for providing nothing of use to this.
I would equate using an hf on 11 an infraction that's forgivable.
I'd need 50 hands and feet to count the operator's that I myself know who use hf's on 11 meters. Jamming 24/7 is a different monster all together.
Is using an hf on 11 breaking the law? Yes but doing so is not bothering anyone and there lies the difference. I think as far as 11 meters goes the FCC has basically thrown their hand up.
It's the wild west and even the sheriff (FCC) doesn't want to go into a town loaded with bandits. It's a lawless wasteland and the fact the jammer is still doing his thing and probably will until he becomes an sk is the proof in the pudding.

Hmm channel selector, power switch or VFO would come in handy here. Switch freq or turn off the radio and the jammer goes away. Don't like being limited on space where you can talk.. well... there is a option for that.

Reactions: Sonar

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.