• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

ANYONE HEARD THE JAMMER ON 38LSB

Only person I ever hear anymore as a regular problem is that guy in the video with the tone generator. Haven't heard uncle fester in a couple years thank god.

The guy with the tone broadcast, if someone ever figured out who he is I'd actually take a trip to visit him, just out of principal. Our oxygen is wasted on that useless tub of lard.
His name and address is posted online more then the Gettysburg address.
Are you really gonna take the trip?
If so you probably shouldn't have posted your intentions.
Might not help in the case you get caught and go to trial.
You might have to cop a plea deal.

What I have found best is to just turn the dial and get away from the BS!! Don't let the A-hole win. Either turn the radio off or just move a channel or 2 away. Issue solved. You aren't going to get the dipshits to leave, so best that you just move and continue your QSO. JMHO.

What I have found best is to just turn the dial and get away from the BS!! Don't let the A-hole win. Either turn the radio off or just move a channel or 2 away. Issue solved. You aren't going to get the dipshits to leave, so best that you just move and continue your QSO. JMHO.
Ya but 90% of the ssb skip is on 38....sometimes ONLY 38, nothing even on 6 am at those times.
That f he isnt there at those times lately its been short skip

Reactions: deebeez and 222DBFL
I totally get it. Beleive me!! Hate the a holes that do this. Not much we can do but either ignore it or move to another frequency. And yes, DX has been pretty sporadic here in FL as well, most of it coming out of the NE. Beleive me if I thought that something could be done, I would be all for it!! Legally speaking of course;):whistle:.
The FCC is just under manned as is other agencies as well. Take a look at the FAA. We just had a visit from the head man in charge for our area, and they have even changed their ways due to lack of man power, creating a new system called the FAASTeam. They are basically asking the people that actually work on things to help as they haven't a clue as to what is going on. They can sign paperwork, but don't have the slightest idea about things inside most planes. And that is coming from a senior FAA field person.
Too many bigger fish to fry I suppose as far as the FCC is concerned possibly?? Or maybe they just get that most average joes can't pay the fines, so why try to stop them. Hard to tell, but it sucks for the CB crowd as we have very little if anything to stand on!! JMHO's.

Reactions: Tallman
Ya but 90% of the ssb skip is on 38....sometimes ONLY 38, nothing even on 6 am at those times.
That f he isnt there at those times lately its been short skip

40+ years of whining over assholes and idiots on the radio...
giphy.gif

only difference between now and then is now they can come to the boards and find out just how much they're pissing you off.

finally they are receiving the recognition they always knew they deserved.

Reactions: 543_Dallas
RE: W8XLR

Debra Lynn (Nelson) Heath(1956 - 2015)
Debra Lynn (nee: Nelson) Heath, age 58, of Madison, died on Oct. 24, 2015 at University Hospital in Cleveland.
She was born on Nov. 3, 1956 in Euclid to Bill and Carol Nelson.
Debbie enjoyed craft shows, shopping, spending time with her grandchild and collecting Native American items. She was known as a "super mom" and "The Christmas Lady".
Survivors include her (CB Channel 38LSB Radio Jamming) husband, Phil(W8XLR) whom she married in Painesville in 1990; her parents, Bill and Carol Nelson; sons, Bradley (Kelli Avery) and Wesley (Nicole Crosley); grandson Xzaivier Heath; brother, Dave Nelson; sister, Caren (Frank) Hunchuck; nieces and nephews.
She is preceded in death by her infant daughter, Sarah; brothers, Gary and Guy Nelson; and niece, Sammi Nelson.
Visitation will be Wednesday, Oct. 28, 2015 from 2 to 4 and 6 to 8 p.m. at Johnson Funeral Home, 368 Mentor Ave.,(opposite Lake Erie College) Painesville, Ohio. Funeral service will follow at 8 p.m. at the funeral home. Burial will be in Western Reserve Memorial Garden, Chesterland.
In lieu of flowers, memorials are suggested to the family.
Funeral Home
Johnson Funeral Home
368 Mentor Avenue Painesville, OH 44077
(440) 357-7544
Published in www.News-Herald.com on Oct. 27, 2015

#W8XLR

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/madison-oh/TN6CISGR53CFRIF10

this piece of s**t is back on there today

Just use him like a beacon. If you hear him the band is open.
Don't count on the Amateur Radio Operators to be your CB radio cops.
IT'S Not their job. You are using the band not hams. Record, Document, and file charges if you can. If you know the individual You can file a civil suit for the degradation of your hobby. You don't need IRON CLAD proof in civil court. If enough of you join together you will draw the attention of the FCC to your plight. Keep your actions legal and above board.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.