• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anyone here into collectible toys?

Moleculo

Ham Radio Nerd
Apr 14, 2002
I used to collect a few toys a looong time ago, but I've gotten rid of almost everything.

Are there any forum members that are into that hobby? I have a couple of interesting items left that I was thinking about putting on ebay, but maybe there is a forum member that wants to do some bartering?

My stuff isn't farm toys - Just a couple of things:

Generation 1 Transformers Optimus Prime in excellent condition with all the accessories and card/sheet - no box

A couple of other Generation 1 transformers in OK shape (Soundwave, and another autobot)

I have a GoBots Leader 1 mint in the packaging - the rack hole in the card isn't even punched out. Also have a GoBots CyKill mint in the package.

A few Transformers episode 1 16" figures

Umm...have to think about what else I have. Time to do some house / garage cleaning...

Mole, I sold off most of all my diecast ! all nascar stuff about january 2004, however
I have quite a few various cars and trucks still in my library.

Also its real funny to me that you posted this as you may or may not recall I raced all
over the country Radio Control Oval sponsored by BoLink in Ga.

I did chassis design and R@D for over 10 years and help bring on board the 600 series
Legends' Cars.

That said I have a untold amount of cars, chassis, ect..
Motors,Lathes,computer turbo chargers...

I had in my mind to start bringing things down from the attic in next couple as soon
as I can get my sons to help

Time really flys as its been 12 years since this home.

We raced final race at Arksanas International Raceway Team BoLink,
Bob Bullet Light... my travel companion Capt. David Johnson and two others whos names
are failing me at the moment :(

Our motor man from oregon was a no show and I became motor man for the weekend ,
Not my strong suit but we Swept that place clean :)

They can be displayed static if you or anyone has a interest

BTW ,they called me Mr.Oval on Dirt any my collection of Sprint Cars are all custom built
one of a kind...

Sorry Bout that :0 way more information than ya wanted to know

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.