• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anyone in eastern NC?

Hey Turbo.........I'm in Greenville Kinston area. I get to Goldsboro area several times a week delivering barns. When I'm on the road I usually hang out on 19 because we are pulling wide load. Guys around Rocky Mount and Wilson talk on 20. Local around Greenville talk on 17 and 22. Used to be a crowd around Kinston and Goldsboro that talked on 11. Haven't heard much from them last couple years. I've been mobile only for last 10 years or so, but recently got a tower put up, and trying to get a shack finished out to put the old Tram on the air again. Be cool to meet up with ya sometime. What brought you out here?

Hey Turbo.........I'm in Greenville Kinston area. I get to Goldsboro area several times a week delivering barns. When I'm on the road I usually hang out on 19 because we are pulling wide load. Guys around Rocky Mount and Wilson talk on 20. Local around Greenville talk on 17 and 22. Used to be a crowd around Kinston and Goldsboro that talked on 11. Haven't heard much from them last couple years. I've been mobile only for last 10 years or so, but recently got a tower put up, and trying to get a shack finished out to put the old Tram on the air again. Be cool to meet up with ya sometime. What brought you out here?

Hello 6.0 liter,

What brings me here, is the U.S. Air Force sending me to SJ. I appreciate the channels.

Would definitely be cool to meet up. I am buying a home in northern Goldsboro and hope they don't mind if I erect a few base station antennas.

Hello 6.0 liter,

What brings me here, is the U.S. Air Force sending me to SJ. I appreciate the channels.

Would definitely be cool to meet up. I am buying a home in northern Goldsboro and hope they don't mind if I erect a few base station antennas.
Thank you for your Service...............I get to meet a lot of Service men and ladies while delivering and setting up storage barns in Goldsboro and surrounding areas. I also hope the community you have chosen is antenna friendly:cool: I deliver a lot of barns off of the lot that is at the corner of 13 S and 117. Harrell's Mini Storage is my most active dealer. Good luck to ya........hope to catch you on the air!(y)

I'm not there yet but I'm doing what I can to get there :) Been coming to the OBX since I was 11 years old and spent all my free time there when I lived in Norfolk. Someday I'll retire to Eastern NC but for now I have to live with three or four weeks a year. Coming down in Nov to fish the week of Thanksgiving.

Not a problem gents. I guess I need to look into getting myself a good radio set up so i can join you on 17.

I know where Cameron is, I used to live in Spring Lake which is south of there. Not sure if I'd be able to reach you all the way from Wane county

I know where Cameron is, I used to live in Spring Lake which is south of there. Not sure if I'd be able to reach you all the way from Wane county

i bet we could on sideband easy . let me know when your gonna be on .

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated