• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anytone 6666 + Signalink

MarHazK

Apr 11, 2022
Im just wondering which Signalink model or any audio/sound interface that compatible with Anytone AT-6666? Im planning to have one for FT8 on 10m/11m band on that radio

Since there's no data jack, you'll have to go off the mic plug. Looks like there's no RX audio on the mic plug, so you'll have to go thru the speaker jack in the back. I suppose you could test the two "NC" pins to see if there is actually RX audio on one of them. Guessing it won't be the center pin, most of the time, those are for +8-13.8 volts. Maybe Pin 4 has RX audio on it. Any interface should work, even the Easy Digi interface. I've bought a bunch from this guy to sell to our local club members as kits.

1651199403423.png

I use that same setup for JS8Call and ROS sometimes. It works well. Keep your digital mode TX around 10w, if you go too much higher you will get a hot radio and splatter. I have a fan behind it blowing on the radio when I do digital stuff.

Reactions: Pez
What is the reason for a 8 volt pin in the mic socket.
I myself found it useful for my d104 to eliminate the need for a battery.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.