• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anytone software round 2

743SEPA

Sep 19, 2018
Etown,Pa.
I can't seem to find software for my at6666 that will download right. It either is 0 bytes downloaded or won't open. Had the same problem with the at5555 software. Tried on 2 different computers,one a windows 7,the other a 10.

Did you try this?
USB Drivers & Information

The simple installation of USB cable drivers changed with operating systems after Win-XP. Vista,
Win7, Win8 and Win10 all try to install a driver of their choice instead of one that actually works with
Chinese-made cables. This is because Prolific, the maker of the chip that the Chinese copied,
released a driver that will not work with the Chinese cables. Of course, since Windows is smarter
than us humans, it will automatically install the newest (non-working) driver it can find. Windows
update will also replace an older, working driver, with one of these new non-working ones. For
your Chinese USB cable to work with Vista, Win7, Win8 or Win10, you must force the operating system
to install one of the older drivers. The files and links below will show you how this is done.

Windows 10 Upgrade:
If you recently upgraded to Win10, and are using a Chinese programming cable, your PC will automatically update your Prolific driver. You will need to reload Prolific driver 3.2.0.0 back to your PC.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
I have a Mac, therefore no luck with the cable but my single biggest pet peeve (unless I'm doing it wrong) is manually dialing through the band and it overwrites the memory with wherever you tune to.

Is there a way to just scroll manually through the band on an AT-6666?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.