• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Archie Bunker is still right about that

nq6v

Jan 28, 2008
Go to youtube, and look up

Archie Bunker on Gun Control

Now tell me he does not know what he is talking about, and belive what you will be saying.

Well as far as the hijacking an airliner part of it, I don't want all the passengers armed. Drunk, stressed out travelers all with handguns? I'd rather drive. Now armed pilots, I'm all for that. Even the non-flight crew, if they are trained. And air marshals, yes.

All that aside, I think it is probably next to impossible to violently hijack a passenger aircraft, post 9-11. Hate to say it, but any middle-eastern looking men are already under scrutiny by everyone on the plane from the getgo. Anyone who stands up and shouts "allah akbar!" is going to have a scrum on their hands in about a nanosecond, and everybody knows it. Even if the hijackers have guns, I still don't think the passengers on any airliner are going to allow themselves to become part of a cruise missile aimed at inhabited buildings ever again, regardless of the circumstances.

hahahah arm all the passengers, pilots yes, air marshalls a must, pre-screening all passengers and all the luggage/freight going on to a airliner the way they're suppose too: priceless

I did not mean it literly. The jest of it, is what I was shooting for.

Now, about those gun-free zones Hillary's million mom march gave us. Guess what a bimbo said on the news the other day. See, assult weapon is not good enough anymore to gain public support for more gun control, or to intimidate the Supreme Court into declaring guns a non right, now the buzz word for guns is WMB. The idiots will not give up. I mean, a gun free zone, and the guy was a cop, for crist sake, a prison guard.cruitinized from the get go. And the bimbo screams WMB and more gun control.
This shooting is a classic example of what will happen with gun control. But logic does not apply.
I still belive from way back with Patrick Purdy shooting up a Stockton Schoolyard in Ca. that someone is doing somthing to these people. Maybe recruiting extra guild actors to dress up as zombies and parade in front of them while they are on drugs, to monkey with their heads, or they tap their tv set cable to a CIA studio and have a "News Announcer" tell him "You must kill yourself" or some such crap. I mean, it is time. Billary running, the court ready to make a decision that will allow states to restrict ownership and terrorists waiting to attack us again. What if alcida decide to train 100 suicide bombers to walk onto campusus all on one day, and all at the same time. detonate their bombs? I will bet some of the leaders over there are watching the news.
I am not a happy camper.

I still belive from way back with Patrick Purdy shooting up a Stockton Schoolyard in Ca. that someone is doing somthing to these people.

I think this sort of falls in line with those blaming guns .To find someone or something to blame other than the individual that commits the act. I don't think Patrick Purdy was being spoke to by the CIA. The answer is found in the heart of man. Hate and jelousy causes people to find different methods of expression whether an ideology, words or an evil act that helps express that hate .If a man has hate and violence in his heart he will use any type of weapon. If a gun is not available then a knife, a club etc... . If you look at the life of Purdy it's plain to see that he had more problems than the CIA. I know there are different discussion in our Gov. that try to find different ways to bring about gun control. One was Clinton's proposed mile high tax on ammunition. There has been discussion about whether to own a firearm for hunting is contained in the 2nd Amendment. The problem of humans doing unspeakable acts of violence against fellow humans are as old as Cain and Abel and I never heard anyone blame the stone that he used.

Guns don't kill gun rights, people kill gun rights.

As stated earlier you cannot control people's emotional state so by taking away guns you in a sense are attempting to control people's emotions by limiting they're ability to protect themselves or by limiting their ability to hunt by choice which was at one time a necessity and by instinct "man" still holds on to that behavior.

The best thing we all could do is get our guns and go out hunting those who chose not to accept simple human nature do away with them all.

freecell, you're a Savage...admit it!

Gun control is certainly about control, but it is not about controlling gus.

Had an uncle in the Navy who was an 'Air Marshall' for a while (remember that?). Carried a 38 cal. snubby with special aluminum bullets. Made a bunch of air-miles, never saw 'nuthing happen, went back to sea duty. Think he was more afraid of flying than having to use that snubby. Nothing to do with '911', grief, it was over 30 years ago. I'm very much in favor of strict gun control! That means a firm grip, careful aim, and lots of practice.
- 'Doc

Had an uncle in the Navy who was an 'Air Marshall' for a while (remember that?). Carried a 38 cal. snubby with special aluminum bullets. Made a bunch of air-miles, never saw 'nuthing happen, went back to sea duty. Think he was more afraid of flying than having to use that snubby. Nothing to do with '911', grief, it was over 30 years ago. I'm very much in favor of strict gun control! That means a firm grip, careful aim, and lots of practice.
- 'Doc
And knowing if your target is worth a bullet and if this is the case make it a hollow point.

Most of us, including me, will never have to use an weapon in defense.

Just in case, JHP 125 grain Speer on an .357 M for the Desert Eagle of S&W 686 will do the trick, do the reloading here myself.

;)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.