• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

As the sun goes down the band starts ahoppin!

K8PG

The Outer Limits
Jul 7, 2006
Chatham MI. EN66mi
Hello fellow amateurs:
Iam on 17 mtrs and 20 mtrs,i operate 2 rigs and 3 at some times,right now i got the 1000D and the SignalOne fired up and the Alpha 88 warmed up!.I was working some digital FM HELL and OLIVIA-250-800,THESE MODESare COOL! I like to see the calls coming across in all the colors Iv configurated into the matrix of the software program.The brihgt floresent orange and green really show up well.Made 3 contacts UA6,UQ3 AND A JT3 ALL ON 14 MHZ,then I was on 17 mtrs and worked into Africa ZS1,5Z and a 9Q all had excellent signals.This time in the solar cycle is real weird hear nw gone now.Take care OH 17 mtrs was psk 31 and domino-73

DE-K8PG-PAUL CW LIVES :D

can you give me some details on "digital FM HELL and OLIVIA-250-800" modes? I'm really not familiar with them, but it sounds interesting....

That application is similar to MixW, which is what I use. I just don't know anything about those couple of modes you were talking about. I see them listed in MixW also, just don't know what to do with them.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.