• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Associated radio ,a brick n morter store

Rwb

tell the devil im gettin there as fast as i can,r
Jun 30, 2018
I traded my yaesu ftm 7250 to associated,told them the history on my radio.
I got a new kenwood tm v 71 a.they treated me very fair,reminded me of universal radio. Salesman got in detail on my new radio and said if you have trouble call us.
Ive used universal for many years but retirement was deserved they earned it. Associated gave me that same treatment as universal,im a customer n we WANT YOUR BUISNESS.
Its hard to find nice stores anymore but they sure treated me nice n fair dealing too
IMG-3177.JPG
IMG-3176.JPG
this tm v 71a is so much better than my yahoo 7250.programming from the front was a snap.
My wife commented she likes the look of it. Ttryin to get her to take the test. Opps either i buy another tm v 71 or loose my new 1

Opps either i buy another tm v 71 or loose my new 1

At least you know where to buy that replacement..

Nice to see this...Yes, it's not too often where the effort to thank you is made - With the Order - not just some simple Email and a Monkey-site to rate it by.

Wish you the best in using that radio.
(y)(y)

Reactions: Slowmover and Rwb
At least you know where to buy that replacement..

Nice to see this...Yes, it's not too often where the effort to thank you is made - With the Order - not just some simple Email and a Monkey-site to rate it by.

Wish you the best in using that radio.
(y)(y)
boy thats pure fact andy.if i buy another radio it will be from associated radio

Reactions: Slowmover

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.