• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Astatic 575 M-6 Mic issues

long night

Jan 8, 2020
Does anyone have a short video showing the keying switch working on the Astatic 575 M-6 mic. I have a problem with mine and need to see the keying switch in action to address the problem.

Thanks Chuck Saylor

A picture of the mic with the back off would help me determine if mine is correct or not. I can not find one on line. If you can provide that picture I would be most grateful Sir!

I need to see how the keying switch in the picture with the green board makes contact with the plastic key itself. If you have a picture of that it would help me.
Thank you Sir.

Trying to be more specific, does the keying switch with the slot around the sguare post fit into the plastic key some how? That is where a picture would be very helpful.

Thanks again

That picture looks exactly right. Then there is a little foam washer where the round hole is. Sometimes they are missing and the key where your thumb goes is a little wobbly.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated