• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

August 10-11 DX Contest - LSB 16

No luck on LSB 16 at all, but I did make contact with four different stations and had several others walking all over each other as they tried to hail me on LSB 38. There definitely was some life in the world of skip this morning.

I did then experience something I had not experienced here in quite a while: a station bleeding over on all 40 channels. That typically only happens when someone is driving down and goes right past me as they are asking for directions. Turns out I've got a "snowbird" from New Jersey who lives part-time about a mile across the channel from me. There is almost no local CB chatter down here, so it was a welcome discovery.

We'll keep trying on LSB 16.

I myself use my WWDX #'s frequently , just in case . WDX1183 . I think Ralph ( S&W357 ) heard me squawking yesterday on 38 LSB .:D

Yes...did hear you for certain but couldn't connect. :( 38 lsb is annoying when skip is running. Other places are better. :whistle:

I was busy with something else this morning and couldn't turn radio on. Now Thunder Storms yet again. Everything disconnected.

Reactions: 357magnum and Rwb
Tuesday. New day rising...high of 85 and overcast. Storms gone until they return tonight at about 11:00 pm and hang around for the next two days.

Connecting everything back up and thinking DX will be rolling today.

...stage decoration wife and I set up for Missions Conference at our church a year ago...

414252182.jpg

As you see i was from top to bottom on my galaxy 99v, bearcat 980,sears rt with umpeen frequencys nothing but my radioshack htx 212 was busy all day on 2 meters

Reactions: 357magnum

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.