• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Automated Grammar Checker

BJ radionut

Supporting Member and 6m addict
May 9, 2008
35 miles East of Indianapolis

I use word suggestion on my phone and tablet and it shows me the proper spelling. If I make a mistake it usually suggests the proper word. I like it MUCH better that auto-correct. Auto-correct makes too many mistakes in my opinion. My browser on my laptop puts a squiggly red line under misspelled words or if I miss the space bar and run words together to draw my attention to it. I simply right click on it and the proper spelling pops up for me to left click on to select. 99.9% of my spelling errors are due to typing too fast and thinking too slow. :ROFLMAO:

I hated English class with a passion. I refused to learn how to diagram a sentence and to this day I can't. My participle dangles just fine thank you.

The degradation of language. Man’s most powerful tool. Thus, to cripple a society is to “teach” such that the adults never read or write beyond a bare minimum. They’ll “converse” in cliches. (Enemy action).

Grammar is after the fact. To explain WHY something worked (in language). That’s the entry portal which gets folks interested.

To those for whom arithmetic and mathematics were “easy”, the same group is easily fooled by others who set the boundaries. Politics, History, etc. Are then sent off on goose chases.

The description of a problem is taken for granted as “real”.

But it’s definitions of words where hard ball is played. And grammar coaches the winning team. Concepts are the stakes.

Thos. Aquinas is, essentially, grammar.

A dictionary is taken as authoritative. Very short entries.

Were one inclined to LEARN language he would have at hand the Oxford set, easily 6-7 feet of shelf space for the volumes.

I strongly recommend that trip to the library you’ve put off. Grab a volume and look into a few words. ALL the famous historical and literary references. One word can consume pages of text.

Command of language is why the Commies try to shut things off. Stupidity reigns. To speak Truth opens doors. Satan can’t stand any light but his own.

Think there’s a reason one tribe owns EVERY TV, Radio, Book Publishing, Music Recording, Social Media, and other outlet? Records every piece of mail, by USPS or electronically?

If Math & Engineering were powerful, this wouldn’t be so. The Ivy League schools founded by Christian denominations for the education of gentlemen (especially, ministers, to keep all about them speaking the same; avoidance of unnecessary conflict), are today run by those who murdered Christ. And give their own tribe 1,000% greater favorance over Christian boys from the heartland.

An orator terrifies them.

(Philosophy is that study. Questioning assumptions. As one wag had it, it’s the pursuit of a statement so powerful that upon hearing it rejection means instant death).

A great orator changes history. Accordance is found (it’s always first), and then the compass azimuth spins.

Language. Matters most. It’s much MUCH more than what’s on the surface. The Big Lie is practiced nuance. Agreement set before problem defined. Use one’s best inclinations against one. Appears as logic (but with false premises).

Formal logic is a symbolic set. Problems posed. Might have been a better door to what grammar IS.

(And, yeah, I wholly disliked conjugation or diagramming, too)

Last edited:
Reactions: Robb

Don't afraid to write English. In addition to the above grammar correction website, there are grammar correction apps specifically designed for mobile phones. Like AI Grammar, it not only have machine learning but also has correction data from native speakers, which can make your message more authentic.

You can search ‘AI Grammar’ on App Store/Google Play to get it. ;););) Any feedback plz tell me.

321080d1590993241t-app-free-ai-grammar-checker-english-20200601122736.png

I get that grammarly.com advert on my browser every now and again when I watch a youtoob video. I watch it for approximately six or seven seconds until the skip ads box appears and skip out of it. These days English shouldn't be difficult to type. It's supposed to be the most used language worldwide. How come these apps have all appeared over the last decade or so in broad terms timewise? Is it an admission from the educators that perhaps the method by which it was, or is being taught to the populace was not and is not effective. What's the big mystery. Its only English.

I get that grammarly.com advert on my browser every now and again when I watch a youtoob video. I watch it for approximately six or seven seconds until the skip ads box appears and skip out of it. These days English shouldn't be difficult to type. It's supposed to be the most used language worldwide. How come these apps have all appeared over the last decade or so in broad terms timewise? Is it an admission from the educators that perhaps the method by which it was, or is being taught to the populace was not and is not effective. What's the big mystery. Its only English.

I had a professor email me once and tell me he had planned to give me a 100 on an essay. After his initial plan, he ran my essay through “grammarly” and reduced me to a 92.

I still laugh about that. I learned in that class that grammarly hits counted more than content.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.