• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Awesome antenna farm

I do not see the need for you to defend the man unless maybe you are him LOL. I used to buy from both DX and Summit. Note used to. I find service just as good elsewhere and prices and shipping that are less. So my opinion Vs. Your opinion. So in the free market you shop where you want and I shop where I want and we all still all have our choices and opinions.

Okay.

You never use their catalog or website.

Got it.

I have used both summit and DX. And get catalogs from all the major ham sellers. This past winter I bought a auto tuner and a qrm eliminator and DX was way high on both. Lately I can not get better prices than R&L electronics. I also heard the owner of summit and DX also owned MFJ. Not sure if that is rumor or fact.

Last edited:
I didn’t think the prices were all that bad? I buy from multiple places, but DxE is certainly one of them. Always wondered why Summit items appeared in the catalog. Now I know.. haha.

It’s a business model.
And works very well.

I’ve bought from close to a dozen suppliers the past few years.

I’d much rather have a dedicated knowledgeable owner of a local radio store. As with everything else I buy, there’s no substitute in the long term

Reactions: G GOLLY WAlly
Never bought from DXE but what I have bought from Summit has been good parts and good service, and as far as the antenna farm is concerned, it's pretty awesome, wish I could have just one tower like that.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.