• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Back on air

What's up 555!! Been good here. Installed a new antenna. Siro NV4K. Love it!! And station is working well. Get compliments all the time on how it sounds. Been told to glue it crazy glue it LOL! At any rate, it's been a while, hope all is well with you and yours. And maybe one day I'll catch you on air!! Be safe and glad to have you back!!!(y):)
73 and God Bless.
222 Daytona Beach, FL
Sean.

I've heard a few GA stations lately as a matter of fact. Floor noise has been very low at times here anyways.

What's up 555!! Been good here. Installed a new antenna. Siro NV4K. Love it!! And station is working well. Get compliments all the time on how it sounds. Been told to glue it crazy glue it LOL! At any rate, it's been a while, hope all is well with you and yours. And maybe one day I'll catch you on air!! Be safe and glad to have you back!!!(y):)
73 and God Bless.
222 Daytona Beach, FL
Sean.
73 and God Bless.
222 Daytona Beach, FL
Sean.

Right back @ you, been awhile but new laptop solved it, I got a little over 5 yrs from old one. Hope all is well in P/Orange, maybe catch up someday, @ 74, I am slowing down. BTW, what's your feeling on Palomar 250/top rib ?

It's an okay amp. They just don't like to be over driven. Heck haven't used the thing in so long I forget I have it sometimes LOL! It works well with the 980 set at 10-12 watts pep on SSB and about 2w DK and 8w pep on AM. Like I said I haven't used it in so long due to having the Icom 746 and also a kenwood ts140s. Just no need for more than 100w and a good antenna! The sirio vector 4000 is what makes it all work so well!! Love the antenna.

Here are a couple photos.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    867.1 KB · Views: 13
Yes and I beleive sigma was the OG manufacturer for the one I have now. It was longer than mine is.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.