• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Bad Ebayer - Add To Your Blocked Bidders List

Wire Weasel

Senior Moment
Dec 13, 2008
Well I have just been semi-screwed over by a bad buyer and have experienced a change in ebay-paypal policy that I didn't know about. This has finally pushed me over the edge and I am go to stop selling on ebay - at least anything that is not new or if it's high value.

Sold one of my nicely refurbished Tweety Bird D104 TUG8's to this guy below in New Jersey - So there ya go - a fucktard Jersey yankee.

He gets the mic, loves it and leaves me positive feedback. Then he goes into the mic a few days later and pokes around on the Tweety Module to see how it's put together I suppose. I could tell as there was different tape around the module when it came back. While poking around he pushed two parts together that shouldn't be touching which caused it to stop working properly.

So without even talking to me first he opens a case for Item Not As Described and asks for a refund. He did later write and said it quit working. I offered to repair & return for no charge. He sticks with wanting a refund. So fine - I agree to take it back. Fortunately it arrived in same condition as sent. Quick fix on the Tweety and it goes back in the for sale pile. - I'll get my money for it again on the next sale.

The new discovery is that upon confirmation of return delivery paypal now issues immediate refund by charging your credit card. They use to "bill you" and you paid them whenever or let them deduct from your account as you sell things. I'm sure this arrangement is in the fine print somewhere but I didn't know about it.

So THIS, plus ebay's now 9% final value fee plus fucktard ebayers has convinced me to just say fuck 'em all, at least until ebay lowers their fees and changes some policies. Won't be holding my breath on that.

Add this puss to your Blocked Bidders List so he doesn't do something similar to you.

darknemesisx17

Cielo Renta
VIP Optical Labs
325 Dalziel rd
Linden, NJ 07036

Last edited:

Yeah dickhead buyers have soured me as well. I'm done. The sellers now have NO protection at all from shithead buyers.. I have had 3 of them buy stuff and then ask for a refund and then i find out they fucked up the radio i sold them. I almost went to pay one a visit as hes only 75 miles from me and beat him in the head with a iron pipe!!!

Yeah, and there are bunk sellers on eBay too.

You have R**** M*** selling junk radios for top $$$ and many Chinese seller that sells counterfeit RF output devices. At some point, eBay will have to start using a lot more *No Exceptions* to some of their buying/selling practices and rules. Banishing some sellers/buyers outright would also be in eBay's best interests too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
this is why i just deal with craigslist most of the time, meet in person see items first hand then either buy or sell the items. and all sales are final.

this is why i just deal with craigslist most of the time, meet in person see items first hand then either buy or sell the items. and all sales are final.

I don't know what it's like where you live, but most Craigslist people I have dealt with around here are some downright goofy bastards.

The guy I just bought my phone from made me jittery. I kept my distance and kept my left hand free in case I needed to pull something out from my waistband real quick.

Reactions: 3 people
I bet he has Ebay remove your feedback that you left him. You can only leave positive remarks, if not, Ebay will remove it and issue you a policy violation strike. Yes, it sucks anymore to sell OR buy on Ebay.

yeah ebay is really off the hook anymore .
a lady chooses buy it now on a item of mine the other day .4 days have passed ,no contact (i sent many reminders)no pay .i go look in her 100% feedback to read this

BUYER NEVER PAID. OPEN & CLOSED "BUYER HAS NOT PAID" CASE.

Transaction not completed....Buyer was slow with payment
Transactiion not completed. Buyer was too slow with payment.
Never responded, never paid for item!

all within the last month or so ,and this person has 100%feedback!

so now my money is tied up for days .and this isnt the first time its happened to me .
i keep going back because you just cannot get the prices for certain items anywhere but on ebay .yeah the 9%bothers me a little too but its the cost of doing business,gotta look at it this way"nobody does anything for free"

but they do need to make some new rules .

like if your sitting there at your computer and you hit buy it now ,you should have to pay for it now!

i dont get some people .lets hit buy it now but pay for it later ,or never .

there needs to be some changes .
and they get you coming and going ,paypal is owned by ebay now too.

I don't know what it's like where you live, but most Craigslist people I have dealt with around here are some downright goofy bastards.

The guy I just bought my phone from made me jittery. I kept my distance and kept my left hand free in case I needed to pull something out from my waistband real quick.

i understand what you are saying completely. i do meet people in very public well lit and very camra filled areas. i also sreen shot there ad, in case thing are stolen or they claim i stole from them i also save all emails.

meeting people is always risky, but alittle common sents goes along way.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.