• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Bad Ebayer - Add To Your Blocked Bidders List

There is a "option" for when a buyer uses the Buy It Now.. You as a seller clicks in options for IMEDIATE PAYMENT REQUIRED for But It Now. That is what i do. And yes Fleebay OWNS PayPal kind of a double dip deal, You pay Fleebay a percentage and PayPal a percentage for there service but it goes to one place?
:eek:

Yep, ePay is all for the ones holding the cash, the buyers, but it occurs to me that without sellers there won't be anything to buy.

I stopped selling when they required a credit card for paypal - buh-bye ebay.

Yep, ePay is all for the ones holding the cash, the buyers, but it occurs to me that without sellers there won't be anything to buy.

I stopped selling when they required a credit card for paypal - buh-bye ebay.

Paypal and ebay and all forms of electronic money transactions require security, and rightly so. People should have to be able to prove who they say they are to acquire credit and keep electronic transactions as secure as possible.

And if you select Immediate Payment Required..... how does that force them to pay immediately?

They cant get the item unless they pay right away!!!! I need to start doing that. I'm tired of mother f**kers stiffing me or telling me "Oh, i cant pay you until the first of the month"! GAWD that shit gets oldddddd!*Don`t do it*

I used to live in the poorest county in Ohio. It was well known that you never tried to sell anything until the first of the month.

I used to be known as the prick paramedic for my unsolicited advice for many of my patients...Quit smoking and drinking and you'll have money for gas.

Crap! Been retired since 2005, I done gone and got myself all fired up again.

Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.