• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Bad Temper

BigLou

May 15, 2018
SW FL.
To all members In regards to my post on Aug 8 2021 { HAD IT } . I must admit I lost my temper I was having a bad Day for this I apologize to the members. However believe it or not I just read the comments on that post. Some are on the mark some are funny and some came from members that have done the same thing lost their tempers . People that live in glass houses . And as far as getting what I ask for that is and has been up to the FORUM. Thats my apolgy take it if you will , or not . And as all ways HAVE A GOOD DAY ....Big Lou

I very clearly remember the post, along with the accompanying mixed feelings about it. Unfortunately we never know what someone is going through or what just occurred that set them off. Apology accepted BigLou I hope/pray whatever you were facing had a good resolution. Takes a BigLou aka Big-Man to own up. God Bless you sir.

Brad
KE0XS
South of Pittsburgh

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.