1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice

Baker Island DXpedition

Discussion in 'Interesting DX Contacts' started by Blackcat630, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Blackcat630

Blackcat630 Sr. Member

http://baker2018.net/ Number 5 on Dx most wanted list. I will try but we will have to see.... suppose to be on 20m 24 hrs a day... they are restricted to vertical antennas so no yagis. (n) I figured anyone who even occasionally chases Dx has heard but for anyone who hasn't I figured I would share. Good luck!!

Shadetree Mechanic likes this.

2. sp5it

sp5it Master of puppets

Worked 20m cw and ssb. Weak signals all the time, but in the log.
    Mike

3. Blackcat630

Blackcat630 Sr. Member

Had been weak to the point of unworkable over the weekend BUT tonight my luck changed. Decent signal tonight & happened to figured out the split. After about 20 min I logged em on 20m ssb 03:16 utc..